Our franchising law experience includes:
- reviewing or drafting of franchise documents including the franchise agreement, disclosure document (and supporting documents) and operations manual
- preparing non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements
- brand protection including trade marks and intellectual property protection
- reviewing or drafting sale of business contracts
- reviewing supply/service contracts
- negotiating with the franchisor or franchisee on your behalf
- preparation of customer terms and conditions and privacy policies
- resolving disputes
- conducting due diligence on the franchise network
- reviewing and preparing leases and licenses
Our clients include large and small Australian franchises. We also assist businesses in transitioning to a franchise model.
We can provide a quick turnaround on your franchise matters at competitive rates.