Fletcher Law provides astute legal advice prioritising:
- Open and clear communication.
- Commercial and strategically sound legal solutions.
- High quality, timely client service.
Our client base includes:
- High net worth individuals and family groups.
- Medium sized businesses.
- National and international corporations.
- Not for profit organisations including clubs and associations.
Paul Fletcher has been a leading Perth commercial lawyer since 1985. Paul started his professional career as a Legal Officer at the Australian Taxation Office. He moved into private practice as a tax specialist at a national law firm.
He became a founding partner in the late 1980s of what grew to be a mid-sized commercial and litigation law firm in Perth. Paul headed the commercial department of that firm while also practising in litigation.
After working in London and Edinburgh on high value corporate transactions, Alex Fletcher returned to Perth in 2009 and joined Paul. They quickly established a good working relationship and decided to combine their legal and business experience to start a progressive boutique commercial law firm.
Fletcher Law opened a satellite office in North Fremantle in 2020.